Events Terms & Conditions
1. If you need to cancel your booking, you will be refunded as follows:
- 75% if you give us more than 4 week’s notice
- 50% if you give us 2-4 weeks’ notice
- We will not be able to offer any refunds received with less than 2 weeks’ notice.
2. All cancellations must be received in writing.
3. OxCME reserves the right to amend the programme or cancel an event. If an event has to be cancelled or rescheduled we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you of the change. You will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We are not able to reimburse travel, accommodation or other costs related to the event.
4. OxCME will not be liable for the damage/cost incured when an event is cancelled or rescheduled due to an unforeseeable circumstance or 'Force Majeure' such as outbreak, fire, strike, terrorism, industrial action, extreme weather or any cause beyond our control.
The information you provide when registering for an event will be used to:
- Provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance at one of our events or inclusion in a mailing list.
- Contact you with information about an event that you’re attending
- Email you about other OxCME events that may interest you.
- We may share your details with subcontractors if necessary for the purposes of your event registration e.g. arranging your accommodation for the event.
- We will never share or sell your details to third parties for any other purposes.
- Information about non-members of the OxCME will be held for 6 years.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing or contacting us through our website.
Corona virus policy
1. The OxCME events and ceremonies are expected to run as scheduled, but we continue to monitor and assess the situation and notice of any cancellations will be published on our website.
2. If the OxCME is forced to cancel some events or a delegate is unable to attend due to travel restrictions imposed by their governments and/or UK, registered delegates will receive a full refund of the registration fees paid.
3. Following official advice, delegates travelling from affected areas in the 14 days before an event will not be allowed access to venue and all delegates will be asked to declare their recent trips. Please find the latest governmental updates here>
4. If we have concerns that someone poses a risk to the health of others, we reserve the right to turn them away, but will reimburse their fees.