Submit Your Abstract
Instructions on the preparation of abstracts:
1. Abstracts must be in English. Abbreviations may be used only if they are defined.
2. No more than 400 words.
3. The abstract must not contain bibliographical references, tables, diagrams or appendices. If accepted for presentation at the conference these can be added at a later date.
4. Abstracts should be structured in the following order:
5. Submissions are accepted on the understanding that the work has been performed with the permission of any relevant ethical or legislative body. The authors should therefore, ensure there is no identifiable patient information in their abstract.
6. All sources of financial sponsorship of the study should be stated at the end of the abstract.